In order to achieve the mission and vision for CELOS, six strategic goals have been formulated. These strategic goals indicate which development areas are important for the organization, and will strengthen and expand the basis for providing quality services, education and research. The objectives are:
- Strengthen the internal organization.
- Active representation of CELOS both nationally and internationally.
- Diversification of income and improvement of financial position.
- Expand and utilization of (inter) national strategic alliances
- Specializing and improving the service to stakeholders, customers and society
- Optimizing research capacity and output (PhD researchers, optimizing permanent field sites, certified laboratories)
View document: SUMMARY STRATEGIC POLICY PLAN CELOS 2018-2022